FA Wildcats Football Centre for Girls
AJB Sports in Education is proud to announce that we have a long standing relationship with Warndon Villages Football Club in which we offer a FA Wildcats Centre for Girls in Worcester.
FA Wildcats Girls’ Football Centres provide girls aged 5-11 with regular opportunities to play football. The initiative offers organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment created exclusively for girls. More than 200 clubs were piloted across England during 2017 and the scheme has now been extended to more than 900 centres with 26,000 girls playing regular across the country.
FA Wildcats Girls’ Football sessions take place on a weekly basis, either after school or at weekends, and provide a safe and supportive environment where girls can try football for the first time. AJB Sports in Education hope the initiative will inspire more girls to engage with football, meet new friends, develop fundamental skills, learn new things and create the foundation for a lifelong love of football.
To discover more about this pioneering initiative, please visit:
Details for the AJB Sports in Education Wildcats program are as follows:
- Time: Thursdays 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Dates: 11th April – 25th July 2019
- Location: Little Perdiswell Playing Fields, Droitwich Road, Worcester, WR3 7JX
- Facility: Outdoor Grass Fields (Please wear appropriate indoor footwear and shin pads)
- Participants: Girls Aged 5-11 years old
- Coaches: Run by FA Qualified, DBS and Paediatric First Aid trained staff from AJB Sports in Education
- Price: £2 per session
If you would like further information on the program please contact either:
Warndon Villages Football Club: Kristian Askew – [email protected]
AJB Sports in Education: Andy Beeston – [email protected]