AJB Sports in Education are proud to be working in partnership with Worcestershire Football Association to provide appropriate, fun and safe football sessions to participants. As a result, we have obtained accreditation from the County FA to ensure that we continuously maintain and improve our standards.
If you or your children attend football coaching sessions, it is recommended that you use a Worcestershire FA accredited organisation.
As an accredited coaching provider we strive to offer the same service that the County FA aim to deliver: ‘Football For All’.
The coaching organisation accreditation format is a voluntary scheme that serves to ensure that each partner has:
- Appropriately qualified staff including Coaching badges, First Aid certificates and Safeguarding Children
- Appropriate insurance policies
- Examples of best practice in business governance and financial management
- Criminal Records Checks (CRCs) for all coaches
- Demonstrated an understanding and commitment to inclusion and equality in their coaching environment
AJB Sports in Education are proud that all of our Football Camps, After School Clubs and PE school work are now Worcestershire Football Association Accredited. This accreditation shows the desire and hunger for AJB Sports in Education to be the best that we can be. We constantly thrive to improve ourselves and to offer the best coaching available.